Truly I can say, patience is a virtue. If you find ways to have solutions to your challenges, you will find it. Truly indeed I had it and it worked! Yes, it worked! I made it right this time. Now I will tell you how I did it.
I made a correction to my Signup Form. I edit it, made a correct click on the button of these two important parts of Confirmation Settings in benchmarkemail. Remember my Signup form?
Yes, this one. I made edits on the following: clicking the button under “Custom Thank You Page” and pasted the affiliate link. The other on was clicking the button under “Custom Email Confirmed Page” and pasted the url of the “Thank you” page of my website.
I still used the same Facebook Ads I created before.
I made sure that I copied and pasted right the Facebook text code pixel in my “Thank You” page of my website.
I scheduled my ads to run from January 14, 2015 to January 15, 2015 to test it and here is the result:
Tsaran! haha and now I made it right! Yes, 2 conversions in one day! Meaning 2 people entered their email addresses! I even emailed Ms. Lyn Nafarrete and told her about the result and she told me that I made it right! Yes, you are so good Alfie!
And now I extended the ads schedule from January 14 to January 17, 2015. As of today, January 17, 6:41 AM here in Philippines, here is the result:
Yehey! Good job alfie! 8 conversions for 3 days! This means that 8 people entered their email addresses within 3 days! I spent $2.22 for the ads and the cost per conversion is $.28. Wow! you made it right! Keep practicing and practicing!